We are sorry to announce that Lynkos will be shut off on 1st September. You can export your data by going to each section and selecting the export link in the options button on the right.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for having been part of our story!

About Us

National Industrial Parks Development & Management Company (NIP) has been established as a special initiative of the Ministry of Production , Government of Pakistan. NIP is a public-private partnership established to develop focused industrial growth in Pakistan by developing world-class industrial parks all over the country.

Board of Directors (BoD) is inclusive of professionals / individuals having exceptional record of services relating to industrial development and represent non-governmental organizations, academia and the business community. 75% of the Board members are from the private sector and the remaining 25% are from the public sector. The company is incorporated under Section 42 of the Companies Ordinance 1984.

Business size

101-500 employees

Commercial presence